The roughest diamond.
MEGA SHOUT OUT TO PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING THROUGH REALLY SHITTY SITUATIONS AND ARE TRYING TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER
THIS IS THE REALEST SHIT ON TUMBLR RIGHT NOW
Awwww, thank you! :3
Hmmm… 5 Things I like about myself: Let’s see…
1. My body (head to toe)
2. My voice
3. The talents
4. My sensuality
5. My stubbornness
This is a dream of mine! I’ve always wanted to do something like this. Just to have some of my closest friends and even some family come visit with me and have a simple dinner together. Like when friends I hardly get to see due to constant travel between us or those living in different states come to Texas and just enjoy a small moment with one another that, because of our hectic lives and schedules, we aren’t allow us to have too often.
I’ll make this happen eventually. :)
My mother and I on our way to our family reunion earlier today. Wound up winning her a Samsung 32” LED flat screen TV. ;3
June 13, 2014
This photo makes me happy.
We stopped to watch Breathe Carolina and Cursed Sails’s sets before we all had to go and rush him to the Journey’s stage for Issues, and I saw him looking around at the surrounding crowd. I was gonna have him look at me for a candid shot, but then I saw his eyes, and they looked so peaceful. Even in the chaos of Warped Tour going on around us, he just looked happy. I was glad to see that from him. Just relaxed and content-like.
Ooooh, I LOVE this question!
Lots of people keep journals with systematic diary entries, but I understand that it doesn’t work for everyone.
Here are some cool/interesting/fun/motivational/productive things you can do that don’t necessarily include keeping a diary:
- Turn a Moleskine (or other notebook) into a planner/organizer/PDA/productivity system
- 52 lists
- 30 Days of Lists
- Answer "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"
- Start a gratitude journal
- Create a "life handbook"
- Keep morning pages
- Start a scrapbook
- Use journal prompts to answer questions when you feel like it
- Participate in the 7-week Life Cleanse
- Keep these 9 lists updated — REALLY useful things to keep track of!
- Take notes as you learn something new
- Use a notebook to keep track of goal-setting and productivity: 60 Ways to Improve Your Life in 100 Days
- Keep a recipe book
- Keep a reading journal/movie journal/music journal/fashion journal
- Start a quote book
- Make a travel journal — use it to plan your trip/vacation, then glue in transportation ticket stubs, itineraries, maps, photographs, dinner receipts at fancy restaurants, and write about your adventures
- Doodle in it
- Write poetry
- Cut out and glue pretty pictures
- Create a bucket list journal and record each item as you complete it
Does that give you enough ideas to start with? :)
(Made rebloggable by request.)
Making hair bows is seriously becoming one of my favorite hobbies. :3 I started making them a few months ago mainly because it seemed impossible to find bows and accessories for some of my coords and outfits in the pattern and sizes I wanted them. So, I started with bows to get a hang of it. Now it’s become a bit of a medium for me, helps me keep balance and stay productive when I have writer’s and creator’s block. Now with all the people asking me to make some for them as well, I’ve had the idea to make this into something more.